Welcome to Shades Of Grey

Thanks for visiting, leave a comment on how you like my blog. (: Please do NOT trash, steal or spam my blog. A BIG thanks. :D

F E R

ENTER

"Hola"

"i love you"
is 3 words 8 letters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

wishing you a wonderful, joyful time.


hey peeps, it's Christmas. well, sad to say that my Christmas spirit for this year isn't that hyped up..
But anyways, all of you have a great Christmas and have a great holiday and a wonderful new year.

so yeah, basically.. my whole December sucked. it never was any perfect. apart from the belated birthday date with Bells. so yeah, thats the only thing that was nice. no gifts on my birthday, no gifts for Christmas. well, dad gave me cash, so did mom *still waiting* and bells got me a new wallet and payed for the date and still owes me Secret Recipe and a cake. yeah, i never got any cake for my birthday. just awesome. (: so now, its Christmas. i'm home alone. was supposed to go out with Bells but she couldn't come over. so yeah, Christmas day without her. what fun it is to sit alone and slowly fake a smile.

so yeah, i'll be going off to a family dinner with.. families? duh. without Bells again. she was supposed to come for the dinner as well. oh well. what could possibly go wrong right. (:

so, probably i'll be in Malacca on the 28th and hopefully i'll be back before new year to be with Bell's. if not.. it's the worst December of my entire life. my December started to suck when i turned 17. yeah, two years of nothing. HAHA! awesome. 

well, whatever it is.. still hoping for the best.. like i always do.

so once again, be happy that you guys get to celebrate Christmas.

cheers. take care. lotsa love from the blogger. 

2 BLAH'S!:

Anonymous said...

i hate you so much. really. dude what is your problem? I'll be HOUNOURED to give your OTHER present next year in January. Doesn't matter what you call it. Birthday or Christmas. pFFF.

-you know who.

SGRMSE. said...

my whole year pretty much sucked. so, chin up. no worries. the good news is we're gettin real close to a brand new start (:

Post a Comment